Friday, April 24, 2009

Live blogging the #09NTC so tag along







On Sunday, April 26th I am off to San Francisco to attend my 6th Nonprofit Technology Conference (09NTC). This conference is amazing not because of the sessions, but because of the people that attend! If you cant be there, you can still get a lot out of it. There will be several sessions offered video and a small army of people like me who will be live-blogging (and twittering the event).

To learn more about the remote access to the conference visit:
  http://nten.org/ntc-live

To follow my live blogging on April 26, 27 and 28, visit:
  http://nten.org/ntc-steveheye

I will be attending the following sessions (all Times Pacific):
Mon, April 27
In addition, I am doing an Ignite session Monday at 5:30 pm all about the Multiple Personalities required to be a nonprofit techie with Judith Sol-Dyess! That will be so much fun!

Tues, April 28
LOOKS AWESOME to me! I cant wait to get there and see everyone. Sad that a very few YMCAs will be present, it just wont be the same without you.

No comments: